Error: Daily Summary last success date does not exist for server RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Community,

I have the following problem: After I installed the TMG Management Pack (Version 7.0.7695.100) on my System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 CU5 I get the following errormessage each day: 

Error: Daily Summary last success date does not exist for server

You can see in the atached pdf the error messages

trautmc

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 10:59 AM

Answers

• Hello,

It seems the following thread which disscussed a similar issue:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ForefrontedgeMLR/thread/17a2ed46-9f4c-41f2-af46-34fecfeba98c

Thanks.

Yog Li

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Yog Li Wednesday, March 7, 2012 8:30 AM
    Friday, March 2, 2012 9:59 AM
  • Hi Trautmc,

As this thread has been quiet for a while, we assume that the issue has been resolved. At this time, we will mark it as "Answered" as the previous steps should be helpful for many similar scenarios.

In addition, we’d love to hear your feedback about the solution. By sharing your experience you can help other community members facing similar problems.

Thanks,

Yog Li

Wednesday, March 7, 2012 8:30 AM
  • Hi all,

in my case it was not a fault from the SCOM, the error comes from the TMG. If you rum the daly report and after that you run the following command:

sqlcmd -S (local)\ISARS -d isa_rs_db -Q "SELECT MAX([FromDate]), [ServerName] FROM tblServerParticipationSummary_Daily GROUP BY [ServerName]"<u5:p></u5:p>

<u5:p></u5:p>

you get the day before yesterday, in the output, that is the error, the SCOM discover the problem and said:

Microsoft proposed to reinstall the TMG.

That is the next ToDo

Carsten

• Marked as answer by Yog Li Wednesday, June 13, 2012 9:18 AM
    Wednesday, May 2, 2012 7:22 AM

All replies

• Hello,

It seems the following thread which disscussed a similar issue:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ForefrontedgeMLR/thread/17a2ed46-9f4c-41f2-af46-34fecfeba98c

Thanks.

Yog Li

• Marked as answer by Yog Li Wednesday, March 7, 2012 8:30 AM
    Friday, March 2, 2012 9:59 AM
  • Hi Trautmc,

As this thread has been quiet for a while, we assume that the issue has been resolved. At this time, we will mark it as "Answered" as the previous steps should be helpful for many similar scenarios.

In addition, we’d love to hear your feedback about the solution. By sharing your experience you can help other community members facing similar problems.

Thanks,

Yog Li

Wednesday, March 7, 2012 8:30 AM
  • Hi all,

in my case it was not a fault from the SCOM, the error comes from the TMG. If you rum the daly report and after that you run the following command:

sqlcmd -S (local)\ISARS -d isa_rs_db -Q "SELECT MAX([FromDate]), [ServerName] FROM tblServerParticipationSummary_Daily GROUP BY [ServerName]"<u5:p></u5:p>

<u5:p></u5:p>

you get the day before yesterday, in the output, that is the error, the SCOM discover the problem and said:

Microsoft proposed to reinstall the TMG.

That is the next ToDo

Carsten

• Marked as answer by Yog Li Wednesday, June 13, 2012 9:18 AM
    Wednesday, May 2, 2012 7:22 AM