none
Want to receive multiple transaction sets in orchestration

Question

• Folks,

We are receiving 810 invoice file with multiple transaction sets. I would like to receive this file in an orchestration and invoke a map that will map the transaction sets to our inhouse schema. My questions are

1) Which schema can be used as input to my map ?

2) Which message type can the orchestration subscribe to ?

Thursday, April 18, 2019 5:56 PM

Answers

All replies

• You have posted a link to an article with heading "Configuring Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator (DTC) to work through a firewall" which is completely misleading. I have read https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/biztalk/core/walkthrough-x12-receiving-batched-edi-interchanges this article and could not determine the answers to my questions which I repeat are . 

1) Which schema can be used as input to my map ?

2) Which message type can the orchestration subscribe to ?

There is no point in posting articles without understanding the question.

Thursday, April 18, 2019 9:41 PM
  • So sorry, the title was correct but the link was a copy/past fumble.  Apologies for trying to help.  Hopefully, someone else can offer some guidance.
    Friday, April 19, 2019 2:04 PM
  • It appears the link was posted without attempting to read the question either. Are points awarded based on number of replies whether the reply is relevant to the question or not ?
    • Edited by BizTalkAdmin Monday, April 22, 2019 1:43 PM more description
    Monday, April 22, 2019 1:43 PM
  • During my research I found this link which may work with receiving multiple transaction sets in the orchestration. I can also use the schema generated using the method described in this article to use in the map. Johns-305 thanks for writing this article.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/26691.biztalk-server-working-with-preserve-interchange-edi-xml-part-1.aspx

• Marked as answer by BizTalkAdmin Wednesday, April 24, 2019 3:01 PM
    Wednesday, April 24, 2019 3:00 PM
  • That is the Title I posted originally.
    • Marked as answer by BizTalkAdmin Wednesday, April 24, 2019 4:29 PM
    Wednesday, April 24, 2019 4:23 PM