The user profile service failed to logon RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Experts,

Our domain joined client computers (Windows7) not able to load user profile when a  user login to any domain joined workstations where his/her profile not present. the error message is as follows:-

The user profile service failed to logon.
    User profile cannot be loaded

I am using windows 2008 domain controller and I have only 7 newly created GPOs for Driver Mapping.

This problem started 4 days on-wards, Please help to fix the issue as you always help us.

Regards,

Shanish 

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 10:47 AM

Answers

• Have you upgraded your IE lately on any of these machines? There is a known issue that affects creating new profiles on computers.

Any event 1509 in your application log for windows?

We had this issue and the problem/resolution was related to IE

Monday, July 6, 2015 3:16 PM

All replies

• Hi

check the GPO and provide the path or settings how Profile path is configured.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 10:56 AM
  • I checked GPOs are configured correctly
    Tuesday, June 16, 2015 11:26 AM
  • Hi,

Can you provide us with the error or GPo settings for Driver Mapping.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 1:13 PM
  • Have you upgraded your IE lately on any of these machines? There is a known issue that affects creating new profiles on computers.

Any event 1509 in your application log for windows?

We had this issue and the problem/resolution was related to IE

Monday, July 6, 2015 3:16 PM
  • Dear Paul_0131

I have the same issue, and i did upgrade IE 9 to IE 11 through SCCM (IEAK deployed by creating package and application ), now i have almost 5 to 7 issue per day. We have 2000+ computers.

Windows server 2012 r2 and windows 7, 10Can i fix this issue through SCCM ? or there is another way.

Best Regards,

• Edited by IICO2022 Wednesday, July 11, 2018 7:14 PM
    Wednesday, July 11, 2018 7:02 PM