InfoPath hide/remove from repeating table RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have created two repeating tables in InfoPath 2010  from different webservices. One is the main and other is the secondary.

Both repeating tables contains a field with common data. Table A (main) contains all the data and Table B contains some identical items. I want to remove all the identical items from Table A that exist in Table B where common field match.

I attempted to use a rule to hide but this does not work. column X in Table A contains in column X in Table B

Thanks 

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 9:37 AM

All replies

• Hi,

We can hide rows in a repeating table by using conditional formatting.

Add a Formatting rule for the list A repeating table. When value of column X in list A is equal to value of column X in list B, hide this control.

Best Regards,

Linda Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Dean_Wang Tuesday, January 23, 2018 2:41 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by orange juice jones Thursday, January 25, 2018 1:50 PM
    Thursday, January 18, 2018 6:45 AM
  • Hi

Unfortunately this does not work for me as I have an added complication which I have just realised.

List B results are being filtered by a rule. This filtering is not applied to the datasource for various reasons, therefore the List Bdatasource data is different to the List B repeating table.

I need to filter List A against List B repeating table as this has a filter already applied.

Hope this can be achieved.

Thanks

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 3:25 PM