User sync SharePoint 2007 - full import RRS feed

• Question

• In our current environment "Import schedule" is not starting by itself, this is the case for full and incremental. We can start "Start full import" manually and works fine without any issue.

Anybody has any idea about why?

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 10:01 AM

All replies

• At the SSP, under User Profiles and Properties: Click on Configure Profile Import and make sure you have Schedule full import checkbox 'Checked' and the Start at: and other schedule settings properly configured. The same goes for Schedule Incremental import.

Back in Central Administration, you can check that the profile synchronization and Synchronization scheduler timer jobs are running (Succeeded) under Operations/Timer Job status.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 1:20 PM
  • Hi,

Check if the timer services are running in your servers or not. If yes then restart them.

We have faced this issue earlier and it was fixed in this way.

I hope this will help you out

Thanks, Rahul Rashu

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 2:51 AM
  • I have looked at that and they are checked.

And also both jobs are running according to the status, but if I look at "profile and property" page then it's showing "full import" has not been started.

Any idea where to look at next?

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 5:03 AM
  • @Rahul: SP timer service is running ok, unless you are talking about any specific timer service for profile sync.
    Wednesday, May 23, 2012 5:10 AM