How do I transfer everything from Outlook 365 to Outlook.com? RRS feed

• Question

• I currently use Outlook 365 and I want to transfer everything to Outlook.com.  What is the best way to ensure all messages, folders, contacts, and calendar transferred?

Thanks

Jerry

Thursday, March 8, 2018 6:28 PM

All replies

• Hi,

As this forum is mainly focused on issues on Outlook client for Windows or for Mac, I'd like to confirm with you whether these two accounts are configured in Outlook?

Normally, to move all items to another account, you could export them to PST files and then import it to your target account. Please refer to the following official articles for detailed steps.

Export or backup email, contacts, and calendar to an Outlook .pst file

Import email, contacts, and calendar from an Outlook .pst file

If you have other concern about this issue, please don't hesitate to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, March 12, 2018 12:47 AM
    Friday, March 9, 2018 5:23 AM
  • Hi,

I'm writing to see whether my reply is helpful to you.

If yes, would you mind marking it as answer so that other people who is having the similar question here will easily find the useful reply?

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Saturday, March 10, 2018 11:12 AM
  • Hi Jerry,

Have you finished transferring everything to Outlook.com account?

If you have more concern, please feel free to tell me.

Anyway, have a nice day.

Regards,

Perry

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 8:28 AM