Windows installer issues RRS feed

• Question

• Good day, I'm having issues with windows installer on a xp sp3 pc. I downloaded the newest version of windows installer and ran it a couple of times. Every time it installs without problems and then I restart the pc but when I try and install the program I need the same error comes up to say that windows installer crashed or is not working.

How can I resolve this issue?

Friday, February 21, 2014 7:58 AM

Answers

• What do you see in event logs?

Can you post the exact error?

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, February 21, 2014 5:04 PM

All replies

• What do you see in event logs?

Can you post the exact error?

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, February 21, 2014 5:04 PM
  • Any updates?

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, February 28, 2014 11:59 AM