none
Project 2010 print preview RRS feed

• Question

• I can print lots of reports and views correclty in Project 2010 for a particular project.  But if I preview a Resource Usage view fo rthis project, it displays on the Print Preview with a grayed out pattern.  In addition, pagination in the footer for this report is not correct (displays '1 of 0') on all pages; I have the right fields selected to display pagination. 

I've tried selecting multiple printers (Adobe PDF, HP B&W, HP color, Microsoft XPS).

I tried narrowing the report down to just a couple columns but I still get a grayed out pattern in Print Preview and it won't print to ANY printer I select.

Why is the Print Preview grayed out ad why won't this print anywhere?    How do I get the Resource Usage view to print preview and then print properly?

Dona Curry

Friday, March 21, 2014 2:19 PM

All replies

• gr8mmz --

I cannot duplicate your problem with my copy of Microsoft Project 2010.  Is your software patched with Service Pack 2 and the latest Cumulative Update (February 2014)?  If not, I would recommend you update your software and then see if this resolves the problem.  Let us know and we will try to help you.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Friday, March 21, 2014 2:39 PM