Removing specific contacts from a user's mailbox in Exchange 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to remove specific contacts from a user mailbox - these contacts are being pushed to the user by CRM, and under the contacts the only field which is similiar for all these contacts is the Department field which is 'company CRM environment'   I want to be able to delete these contacts for an individual user mailbox only.  I have seen powershell scripts but they do it for the whole of the company, but I want it for an just an individual mailbox.

Thanks in advance.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 1:58 PM

Answers

• There's no PowerShell interface I'm aware of to remove individual items in mailbox folders, which is what you're asking for.  Office VBA can do it, though.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 5:02 AM

All replies

• There's no PowerShell interface I'm aware of to remove individual items in mailbox folders, which is what you're asking for.  Office VBA can do it, though.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 5:02 AM
  • Pity, I was trying to avoid having to log on as the user and delete their contacts
    Wednesday, April 17, 2013 8:28 AM