Trouble with backing up files! Error message 0x80041321 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!  I have a Toshiba Satellite C655 laptop running windows 7.  I have backed my files (successfully) twice on a zip drive but now when I try and backup I get the following error message   THE TASK IMAGE IS CORRUPT OR HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH. (0x80041321).  So--what do I do now? Thanks for any help you can give me!  BTW--the little drive has plenty of available room left on it!  Its a "Sandisk Cruzer 8GB.  
    Thursday, October 27, 2011 6:46 AM

Answers

All replies

• Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Friday, November 18, 2011 6:33 AM
    Thursday, October 27, 2011 6:08 PM
  • I suggest you refer to:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itproui/thread/6d9781e1-ac66-4488-b7d5-d09d8c26a9b0/

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Friday, November 18, 2011 6:33 AM
    Monday, October 31, 2011 7:50 AM
  • Thank you Arthur Xie for replying and directing me to that thread.  However I do not understand how to get to the files that are mentioned in the post?  Can you maybe break it down a bit for someone who thought she knew what she was doing--but obviously doesnt??  Maybe I need Windows 7 for Dummies?  Diane
    Monday, October 31, 2011 9:52 PM
  • Do you mean the folder C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsBackup? Just click Start button, click Computer, then double-click C->Windows->System32->Tasks->Microsoft->Windows then you will see the folder WindowsBackup
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Thursday, November 3, 2011 6:15 AM