outlook rules export RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

Is there way I can export outlook 2010 rules for all users at one go .

regards

Dinesh

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 5:02 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Base on my knowledge,I don't know there have any ways could achieve your goals.

Here are some articles for your reference:

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/rules/back-up-outlook-rules-wizard-rules/

Additionally,I recommend you post this in the outlook forum that may get more professional suggestions :

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlook/threads

Thanks.

Regards, Please mark it as an answer if it really helps you.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 8:05 AM
  • Import or export a set of rules

Show All

When you import rules, they are added to the end of the existing list of rules. You can import only one set of rules at a time. When you export rules, they are saved in a file with an .rwz extension.

1. Click the File tab.
    2. Click Manage Rules & Alerts.
    3. Click Options.
    4. Do one of the following:
    • Import rules   
    1. Click Import Rules.
    2. Select the rules file that you want to import.

If you want to import a file that contains rules other than those in the Rules and Alerts Wizard, such as rules that are compatible with previous versions of Microsoft Outlook, click the file type in the Files of type list.

1. Click Open.
    • Export rules   
    1. Click Export Rules.
    2. Select the folder where you want to save the rules file, and then In the File name box, type a name for the set of rules that you want to export.
    3. If you want to export a file that contains only rules that are compatible with a previous version of Microsoft Outlook, in the Save as type list, select one of the following:
    Wednesday, September 18, 2013 9:54 AM
  • Hello Sunil,

These steps are for exporting Rule from outlook for a single users , but  Here  Questions is How to Export rules for all users in one go......

Any Idea ?

If you found my post helpful, please give it a Helpful vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an Answer. ---------- MCITP - Exchange 2010 | MCITP - Windows Server 2008 R2

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 12:58 PM