none
How do I change the calendars of enterprise resources in the Enterprise Resource Pool RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, How do I change the calendars of enterprise resources in the Enterprise Resource Pool?

I need to add holidays in the Enterprise calendar and add vacation days in the calendars of enterprise resources in the Enterprise Resource Pool.  As the Project server admin, how can i accomplish both tasks?

Monday, April 8, 2013 2:47 PM

All replies

• Hi

you have to use Project Professional to do both.

You can modify the Enterprise Calendars by opening them in Project Professional (from within the calendars section in server settings) and the resource calendars itself by opening the resource for editing in Project Professional from the Resource Center.

The resources could also use administrative time in the timesheet to enter the vacation themselfes. Or you develop a solution to import the absences automatically from an external system.

Regards

Christoph

Christoph Muelder | Senior Consultant, MCSE, MCT | SOLVIN information management GmbH, Germany

Monday, April 8, 2013 3:25 PM
    1. The Resource Centre opens in Internet Explorer. Select the resources whose information you want to change by selecting the check boxes, and in the Editing group click Open.
    2. A new project opens, with the selected resources displayed in the Resource Sheet Tools view.
    1. Update the resource calendar information.
    2. Click the File tab, and then click Save.

Hope this will help you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raushan Kumar  | LinkedIn
    Please click Mark As Answer if this post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post is useful to you. This will be useful to other community members following the thread.

Monday, April 8, 2013 3:27 PM

Hi, when I select the resources whose information you want to change by selecting the check boxes, and in the Editing group click Open,  a  new project opens, but no resources is displayed in the Resource Sheet Tools view.

Monday, April 8, 2013 3:47 PM
  • Hi, when I select the resources whose information I want to change by selecting the check boxe, and in the Editing group cI lick Open,  a new project does opens, but no resources is displayed in the Resource Sheet Tools view.
    Monday, April 8, 2013 3:48 PM