Windows converted files into .c3 files,need help fast :) RRS feed

• Question

• Hy,i read on the internet that the files tath are converted to .c3 files are caused by windows,so i need help!
    All of my pictures are gone,and the first time i opened it and it showed them,but the second time it transfered all of them into a .c3 files.

I need help fast,because these pictures are very important! 
    Ty
    Thursday, September 5, 2013 7:20 PM

Answers

• Please provide a link to where it is states Windows converts files to .c3.

The internet search I just did for  .c3 file  states in many links they are Pov-Ray scene files.  Apparently they are used for scenes in some computer games.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Proposed as answer by ZigZag3143x Tuesday, September 10, 2013 2:29 AM
    • Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Thursday, September 12, 2013 3:24 PM
    Thursday, September 5, 2013 7:39 PM
  • CroPro13

.c3 is not a windows extension.  It is a File extension is used by older versions of Pov-Ray. Scene description with bodies, lights and shadows, textures, pigments, reflection, refraction, attenuation, halos, fog, dust, rainbows, animation.

We need a ton more information before we can offer help.

Wanikiya & Dyami--Team Zigzag

• Proposed as answer by 暁北 Tuesday, September 10, 2013 2:08 AM
    Thursday, September 5, 2013 7:41 PM

All replies

• Please provide a link to where it is states Windows converts files to .c3.

The internet search I just did for  .c3 file  states in many links they are Pov-Ray scene files.  Apparently they are used for scenes in some computer games.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Proposed as answer by ZigZag3143x Tuesday, September 10, 2013 2:29 AM
    Thursday, September 5, 2013 7:39 PM
  • CroPro13

.c3 is not a windows extension.  It is a File extension is used by older versions of Pov-Ray. Scene description with bodies, lights and shadows, textures, pigments, reflection, refraction, attenuation, halos, fog, dust, rainbows, animation.

We need a ton more information before we can offer help.

Wanikiya & Dyami--Team Zigzag

• Proposed as answer by 暁北 Tuesday, September 10, 2013 2:08 AM
    Thursday, September 5, 2013 7:41 PM