none
Suppress SharedMailbox Alerts/Flags/Mail Desktop alerts

Question

• Hi Outlook/Office365 Exchange Experts,

we are having lot of users with Shared Mailboxes as added additional accounts in Outlook, users dont want to get Mail alerts, calendar remainders from Shared Mailboxes.

Is there any setting/configuration to allow only to get from user Mailbox not from any other SharedMailboxes.

Thank you

Appaji

S.Venkata Appaji

Friday, March 24, 2017 9:21 PM

All replies

• Hello Appaji,

This forum is for discussing development issues related to Outlook Object Model. Since this is a question about Outlook Product, I would move this thread into Outlook IT Pro Discussions forum for further support.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 27, 2017 2:29 AM
  • Hi Appaji,

>>Is there any setting/configuration to allow only to get from user Mailbox not from any other SharedMailboxes.

Please remove the additional accounts for shared mailbox in Outlook, then add the shared mailbox as additional mailbox in File > Account Settings > Account Settings, double-click the primary mailbox, go to More Settings > Advanced tab, click Add to add shared mailbox.

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 2:35 AM
  • Hi Appaji,

Have you tried my suggestion?

If you have anything unclear about my previous reply, please feel free to post back for more discussion.

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 8:50 AM