Need to move Office 365 outlook from old Mac to New Mac RRS feed

• Question

• The only program left to transfer is the Outlook....my life.

Help please - what's the best, easiest method to make this transfer of all the historical OLD emails from clients that I need to access?!!!

Thank You.

Saturday, July 6, 2019 6:14 PM

All replies

• Hi,

If you want to move all data from your old MacBook to the new, I suggest to you to use the Migration Assistant Tool, see this: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204350

If you want just move the archives, see this: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/export-items-to-an-archive-file-in-outlook-for-mac-281a62bf-cc42-46b1-9ad5-6bda80ca3106

Regards,

SAAD youssef

______

Please remember to make as answer if It helps, thank you.

• Proposed as answer by SAAD Youssef Monday, July 8, 2019 7:28 AM
    Saturday, July 6, 2019 6:22 PM
  • thank you.  Too late for office assistant.   I exported all the mail but realize I need identity moved.....that's my next issue - how to export from old computer to the new?
    Saturday, July 6, 2019 10:09 PM
  • I'm in.  I realized the archive folder was at bottom of window.  
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Wednesday, July 10, 2019 1:06 AM
    Saturday, July 6, 2019 11:06 PM
  • Good, it's solved now? Do you want any help?
    Sunday, July 7, 2019 7:40 AM
  • Hi Trixiebella

How is everything going on with this issue? Do you already find a fix?

Normally, the recommended way is use Export/Import feature and Migration assistant.

If the reply from SAAD helps, you could mark it as answer to close off this thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread :)

If you need further assistance, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Monday, July 8, 2019 2:37 AM
    Monday, July 8, 2019 2:37 AM