FAST ESP : Index_producer/Index_holder error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Following is the error that started coming all of a sudden:

[2011-09-04 13:29:39]      WARNING         index_producer_7          <indexing node>                          systemmsg              indexer_holder: DocError: Sessino ID 0, operation ID 630256, document ID 3019f519d8a310db5bc2a857d8e95d62_<collection>: Aborted document during indexing at fixml file line 1455 column 18. Reason: Context 'bconlemdescriptionfield' not found in catalog 'bt1' 

The system is online since 6 months. Other than upgrading Fast to sp4 no configuration change in Fast done.

Checked the input, index profile, mappings, Fast documents, etc but got no pointers on the issue been faced.

Can this come you because of the configuration mentioned in rtsearchrc.xml file? we have observed that out of 8 logical partitions on indexing node part0 and 1 are empty and others are contain documents.

Please help me in understanding why this kind of errors are coming as indexing has haulted because of this issue.

Thanks 

Nitin
    • Edited by Nitin D Wednesday, September 7, 2011 6:22 AM
    Wednesday, September 7, 2011 6:17 AM

All replies

• Can you use the getfixml utility to attach the structure of the FIXML file to this thread (assuming the data is not sensitive)?

getfixml -c <collection_name> 3019f519d8a310db5bc2a857d8e95d6

It looks to me like either the index-profile is out of sync with the indexer or the FIXML file was not generated correctly (or both).

You could also just try re-uploading the index-profile. That would probably be my first approach.

• Proposed as answer by Rob Va - MSFT Tuesday, September 20, 2011 7:13 PM
    Thursday, September 8, 2011 4:08 PM