Ability to set location on Android and remember conference room call back number RRS feed

• Question

• Two suggested features:

• I'd like to be able to update my location in my Skype for Business Android app on my phone.
    • It would be great if the call back feature remembered the conference room phone number associated with a computer.  For example, when I have a meeting in a conference room and use the conference room computer, use the call me feature and I have to select the "new number" option.  I enter the number for the conference room phone.  It would be very helpful if the next time I used that computer, it remembered that I wanted that number called and allowed me to choose that number from a drop down list.

Thanks.

Thursday, July 13, 2017 8:27 PM

All replies

• Hi RobuSB,

So far, for SFB android client, it is not supported to set location and call back feature.

I think this will be a useful feature for SFB on android, so we suggest your provide feedback with the following link, we will collect all your information and improve our product, thanks for your understanding.
    https://www.skypefeedback.com/

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Monday, July 17, 2017 9:55 AM
    Friday, July 14, 2017 2:48 AM