none
Password not Syncing

Question

• Hi,

I have reset user AD password in AD computer since its got expired. After user is not able to login into his machine using new password,its still allowing old password. Please note that its synced with office365 email. Please let me know what would be the issue?

Thanks in advance,

Ramaiah C

• Moved by nzpcmad1 Monday, July 2, 2018 8:03 PM From ADFS
    Monday, July 2, 2018 9:57 AM

All replies

• This might be a question for ADDS.
    Make sure PDC is online and available etc.

Monday, July 2, 2018 11:55 AM
  • Thank you for your prompt response.Its online and available.But still is not allowing to login using new password
    Monday, July 2, 2018 12:07 PM
  • This might be replication issue to PC. Check the connectivity between workstation and DC. Perform GPUpdate and check the status.

Have you checked the same from any other PC?

• Edited by Partha1012 Monday, July 2, 2018 12:34 PM
    Monday, July 2, 2018 12:34 PM
  • Hi,

Was your issue resolved?

If you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Best Regards,

Kallen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 12, 2018 8:21 AM
  • Hi Kallen,

Thank you for your email. It got resolved after rejoining domain.

Regards

Ramaiah C 

Friday, July 13, 2018 6:32 AM
  • Hi,

I am glad to hear that your issue was successfully resolved.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to post in the forum.

Best Regards,

Kallen 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 13, 2018 6:37 AM