none
Bluetooth Headset Poor Audio Quality RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I'm hoping that Microsoft are planning on fixing the poor audio quality in Windows 10 when using a bluetooth headset. Audio quality is great if you disable the mic but for some reason, Windows 10 drops the quality to telephone quality when the mic is enabled. I do not have this problem on Android or MacOS, only Windows 10.

Please fix this

• Edited by tw33k Tuesday, February 25, 2020 3:28 AM
    Friday, February 21, 2020 2:44 AM

All replies

• Does it required any driver?

What is manufacturer of the Bluetooth?

Try run Windows Update and install all updates.

Report this issue through Feedback Hub.

Friday, February 21, 2020 4:13 PM
  • Hi,

Please feedback this situation to Microsoft via Feedback Hub app, I am also going to submit this case.

You can refer to the following picture:

Hope can help you. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Kiki

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 24, 2020 9:16 AM
  • yeah...I've used the feedback hub for this issue but thought I'd try here as well
    Tuesday, February 25, 2020 3:29 AM
  • Well...if you have updated your windows to the latest version and updated all your drivers, and nothing helped, the only way is to wait patiently for the feedback result. 

Hope can help you. Have a nice day!

Kiki

"Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Thursday, February 27, 2020 9:58 AM