Creating automatic reply for tickets in outlook RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I work in IT of course, and my ticket volume has been increasing because my officemate is gone on PTO. Is there anyway to create automatic replies in outlook for tickets that come in? I would like it to have the incident number in the subject line and to be able to reply to the various emails in each ticket. With our system we receive email alerts that let us know when a new ticket comes in, and they include ticket number and the clients emails, and I would like for my auto reply to use that info to send a response back. Hopefully someone can help with this.

Thank you all.

• Moved by Steve Fan Friday, March 16, 2018 3:23 AM move to dedicated Outlook forum
    Thursday, March 15, 2018 4:24 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I'm afraid it's not possible to achieve this via Outlook build-in options. The automatic reply cannot read the ticket number and email addresses of your clients. You may try to post to the Outlook for Developers forum to confirm whether this is possible via codes.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Wednesday, March 21, 2018 10:10 AM
    Friday, March 16, 2018 8:32 AM