none
Windows XP Mode - Could not enable integration features

Question

• Hello!  Let me start off with saying that I'm not very computer savvy, so please be gentle!  :) 

So here my problem.  I have scoured forums all morning looking for a solution and have tried many things and nothing has worked yet.  I have Windows 7 Pro.  I use the Windows VM to run in XP mode so my small business programs will operate correctly.  This morning VM would not open.  I click to open Windows VM, it take unusually long to attempt to open.  After 5 or so minutes error message - Could not enable integration features with details stating .  It gives me an option to retry or continue.  When I hit retry, it does so but the ending result is the same error message.  When I click continue it states the operation has failed - the VM is not running. 

What I HAVE tried-

-Reboot

-Clicked start>windows virtual pc>open windows virtual pc>right click settings

- From this point I have tried to shut down from the close option as well as uncheck enable integration features at start up. Status is in Hibernation and has not changed. 

Your help will be greatly appreciated.  Thank You 

Monday, December 13, 2010 5:40 PM

Answers

• >Windows XP Mode                                                 Virtual Machine Saved State

That's the proper file to delete.  If you change the folder options
    for this folder to not hide the extension, you would see that is .vsv.

Bob Comer - Microsoft MVP Virtual Machine
    • Marked as answer by Meghan23 Monday, December 13, 2010 9:36 PM
    Monday, December 13, 2010 9:21 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Delete this the" Windows XP Mode.vsv" file in the folder
    C:\users\[your user name]\appdata\microsoft\Windows Virtual PC\Virtual
    Machines.

That should then allow XP Mode to start correctly.

• Proposed as answer by Sol Wieder Wednesday, April 13, 2011 9:00 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by Sol Wieder Wednesday, April 13, 2011 9:00 PM
    • Proposed as answer by Sol Wieder Wednesday, April 13, 2011 9:03 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by Sol Wieder Wednesday, April 13, 2011 9:03 PM
    Monday, December 13, 2010 5:51 PM
  • Thank you for your reply!

However, I am unable to locate that file. I went to C then to users, then to my user name.  There was not an appdata folder. There was a Virtual Machine folder, but the only file in it was the shortcut.  So I searched all .vsv files and above is not listed.  I did warn you that I am terrible with computers!  :/

Monday, December 13, 2010 6:51 PM
  • Sorry about not describing it better, you can get to it by opening
    explorer, then clicking on the little folder icon in the address bar
    and typing: "C:\Users\[your user here]\AppData\local\microsoft\Windows
    Virtual PC"   
    (minus the quotes and supplying your user name)

Monday, December 13, 2010 7:30 PM
  • Found the folder, but....

There is no file in this folder name "Windows XP Mode.vsv".  I'll list the contents of the folder...

FILE NAME                                                          TYPE

Windows XP Mode                                                 Virtual Machine Hard Drive Image

Windows XP Mode                                                 Shortcut

Windows XP Mode.vmc.vpcbackup                          VPCBACKUP file

Windows XP Mode                                                 Virtual Machine Saved State

These are the only 4 files in the VIRTUAL MACHINES Folder.  Am in the correct place?

Monday, December 13, 2010 8:10 PM
  • >Windows XP Mode                                                 Virtual Machine Saved State

That's the proper file to delete.  If you change the folder options
    for this folder to not hide the extension, you would see that is .vsv.

• Marked as answer by Meghan23 Monday, December 13, 2010 9:36 PM
    Monday, December 13, 2010 9:21 PM
  • As Bob indicates, go Control Panel | Folder Options | View and uncheck the option to "hide extensions of known file types" and also enable showing hidden files and folders.  That should help things.

steve

Found the folder, but....

There is no file in this folder name "Windows XP Mode.vsv".  I'll list the contents of the folder...

FILE NAME                                                          TYPE

Windows XP Mode                                                 Virtual Machine Hard Drive Image

Windows XP Mode                                                 Shortcut

Windows XP Mode.vmc.vpcbackup                          VPCBACKUP file

Windows XP Mode                                                 Virtual Machine Saved State

These are the only 4 files in the VIRTUAL MACHINES Folder.  Am in the correct place?

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 12:40 PM
  • Thanks so much! Problem solved!  :)
    Tuesday, December 14, 2010 2:37 PM
  • Hello,

Machines.

Bob Comer - Microsoft MVP Virtual MachineIt works
    It works! To see the file go to Control Panel and click on "Folder Options". Then in "Hidden Files and Folders" select "Show hidden files..." and uncheck "Hide extension for known file types "and you'll see the file "Windows XP Mode.vsv". Thanks Bob
    Wednesday, April 13, 2011 9:07 PM
  • i have the same problem but looking into the folders

I have windows xp mode VHD

Xp Mode.vmc

windows xp mode vmc.upcbackup

where is this vsv file because i do not see it in there

robin

Friday, April 15, 2011 3:00 PM
  • If the machine is in a stuck state, it should be in the same directory
    as the .vmc file.  If there isn't one there, this isn't the problem.

Friday, April 15, 2011 3:06 PM
  • well this is wierd-  because it was yesterday that it was not working and i had not a chance to work on that machine today except to look for this fille

then i typed to you becauses i was looking for an answer.

Since i could not find the file i tried to start up xp mode again and now it works (as you said if the file was there it would be stuck)

why would this happen?

and i am going to write down your suggestion so if it happens in the future i will delete that file

oh btw a reboot did nothing yesterday so i gave up and shut it down

it seems to be fixed on a cold start

thanks

robin

Friday, April 15, 2011 3:14 PM
  • >Since i could not find the file i tried to start up xp mode again and now it works (as you said if the file was there it would be stuck)

That file is normally there because when you close the virtual
    machine, it gets put in a hibernated state, and that's basically what
    the .vsv file is.  When the VM cannot start from a hibernated state
    properly because of some kind of memory corruption (I suspect), that's
    when it gets stuck and you have to cancel the hibernated state, and
    that's what deleting the .vsv file does.

>why would this happen?

It's really hard to tell, but it probably got powered off differently
    the last time you tried.

Friday, April 15, 2011 3:33 PM
  • i changed the state to power off when shutting down rather than hibernate- when this happened

is that ok? for future?

robin

Friday, April 15, 2011 3:34 PM
  • >i changed the state to power off when shutting down rather than hibernate- when this happened
    >
    >is that ok? for future?

It's really not the best.  Most of the time you'd probably be okay,
    but not always.

It's basically like pulling the plug on the "machine" every time.

It would be better to select "Shut down".  That performs an orderly
    shutdown of the VM and you wont have a problem with stuck VM's and
    you'd be safer.  I may take a little bit longer to shut it down and
    boot times for it would be longer, but it's the safest.

Friday, April 15, 2011 4:04 PM
  • ooops i meant Shut down- in the Virutal Settings- where it states "Close"   I put "Shutdown"  not poweroff  instead of Hibernate

sorry

so I am assuming that is ok

I read somewhere when i was learning how to use a Virtual Machine that sometimes Hibernate can be flacky and was told to put the Close in Shutdown mode instead of Hibernate

It was on Hibernate and I forgot about the tip- so I changed it.  Maybe that is what actually fixed it

robin

Friday, April 15, 2011 4:55 PM
  • >so I am assuming that is ok

Yep!

Friday, April 15, 2011 5:09 PM
  • thanks bob for the quick response and all your help

robin

Friday, April 15, 2011 10:22 PM
  • You're welcome!

Saturday, April 16, 2011 3:19 AM
  • Hello,

Machines.

MS Answers:

Thanks for the reply. There is no file *.vsv in doing a "SEARCH" on all current users. Secondly, we attempted another TechNet suggestion eliminating group policies. Now "Enable Integration" in "TOOLS" is grayed out, i.e. no integration available. Might I suggest that MS work on repairing Win7 XP Mode, and being able to independently load "Integration Features Component" since XP Mode is critical for Win7 to use all our engineering software developed for XP.

Succinctly, XP Mode doesn't integrate after Win7 SP1, and Win7 is virtually (pardon the pun) useless to us. On a positive note, this is the best response we have ever received from MS since we have been a MS "Partner" from the program's inception.

Here is the Registry edit that grayed out integration features:
    did you set any group policies in Windows XP Mode?

The following steps remove all the group policies.

1. Click "Start", go to "Run", type in "regedit" and press Enter.

2. Locate the following key:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft]

Right click on "Microsoft", click "Export"; please name the file as "RegBackup" (without quotation marks) and then save it to the C:\ drive as a backup.

Note: In case we need to undo the modification, we can double click this RegBackup.reg file to restore the registry key.

3. Highlight Microsoft and click "Delete".

4. Please delete the following keys:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Group Policy Objects]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies

Note: if some keys do not exist, please ignore them.

Thanks. Please escalate this issue.

Bill, SE

P.S. Did I mention that without Win7 XP Mode, we have to use computers with XP without Win7? With XP, Outlook Express doesn't work! Also, it would be great if we could add drivers, etc. to Win7 XP Mode using USB drives. And what about making XP mode USB3 capable, etc.?

In summary, XP Mode is critical to Win7 for businesses such as ours! We need XP mode fixed asap.

Bill, SE

Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 11:30 PM
    To: DBrancato@Cyberedge.net
    Subject: unable to enable integration features in W7 XP mode after installing sp1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Service Engineering:

Your question on Microsoft Answers has received a reply:

Question
    unable to enable integration features in W7 XP mode after installing sp1

Please see this thread for answers:
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/w7itprovirt/thread/a48288b4-d9a1-4bb7-b213-f69cd5c2a53a

Friday, May 6, 2011 1:41 PM
  • Thanks for the reply. There is no file *.vsv in doing a "SEARCH" on all current users.

That fix is for a VM that is stuck in an indeterminate state.  I don't
    think the file would show unless the location has been added to the
    search indexes.

Secondly, we attempted another TechNet suggestion eliminating group >policies. Now "Enable Integration" in "TOOLS" is grayed out, i.e. no integration available. Might I suggest that MS work on repairing Win7 XP Mode, and being able to independently load "Integration Features >Component" since XP Mode is critical for Win7 to use all our engineering software developed for XP.

I don't really understand why someone would suggest deleting all the
    group policies, so I'm at a bit of a loss as how to respond.

Thanks. Please escalate this issue.

This is only a peer to peer support forum, to get an official
    Microsoft response, you'll have to go through Microsoft Product
    Support.

P.S. Did I mention that without Win7 XP Mode, we have to use computers with XP without Win7? With XP, Outlook Express doesn't work! Also, it would be great if we could add drivers, etc. to Win7 XP Mode using USB drives. And what about making XP mode USB3 capable, etc.?

Outlook Express should work in XP Mode just fine, though I expect it
    might be your other problems that might be effecting this.

In summary, XP Mode is critical to Win7 for businesses such as ours! We need XP mode fixed asap.

For something business critical like this, I really suggest calling
    Microsoft product Support.

Friday, May 6, 2011 5:50 PM
  • XP Mode is implemented with two pieces of software on Windows 7.

First you need to install Windows Virtual PC, then you need to install XP Mode itself.

Windows Virtual PC is an optional free download named KB958559.
      This means technically it is a windows update rather than an application or a windows component.

If you ever need to uninstall it your first challenge will be to find it:
      You'll need to click on "view installed updates" under programs and features in control panel.
        Then do a search on the word "virtual".

It allows you to create virtual machines and run various (recent) operating systems on them.
      Each machine is run in a single thread which means the OS running on it will only see one CPU.

XP Mode is basically a script that creates a virtual machine for you, and installs XP SP3 32-bit
      on it. It does appear as an application under programs and features and can be uninstalled in
      the normal way.

Uninstallation is mentioned as some user of Windows 7 pre SP1 who were running XP Mode have
    reported problems with the automatic upgrade that is supposed to happen after you upgrade
    your main OS to windows 7 SP1: the integration features stopped working.

However, after completely uninstalling both programs manually (thus losing my XP installation)
    and installing the new versions from scratch, similar problems persisted for me.

The issue was traced to my memory card reader which is attached internally via USB.
    This posed problems for integration as these drives were ticked to be shared between the
    main OS and XP mode in the settings of virtual machine.

(These settings are accessed by running Windows Virtual PC, right clicking on the XP Mode virtual
     machine and chosing settings.)

Whist sharing of drives works in general, sharing of USB devices is problematic. I guess this is
    why you normally have to manually attach and release them within XP mode, so that they are attached
    to only one machine at a time.

Therefore, before dumping your XP Mode and starting again, make sure you are not attempting to share
    USB devices. Uncheck any USB drives under Integration Features in the virtual machine settings. You
    may find that the automatic update will now work.

It is possible that the way these devices are handled has changed between the versions. An attempt
    is made to handle sharing, as when the drives are ticked, the USB2.0-CRW device is listed as shared in the USB menu,
    but it does not work in my installation and if you persist, the integration features will bail out
    and stop working.

On my installation, removing the ticks solves the problem completely and my new XP Mode installation
    is finally working under Windows 7 SP1.

• Proposed as answer by Pat Clifford Friday, June 8, 2012 6:19 PM
    Thursday, June 16, 2011 9:47 AM
  • Bob,

I have a similar problem with my Virtaul XP on Windows 7.  Earlier today it froze up.  I rebooted the computer  and could not restart XP virtual machine.  I keep getting "Could not enable integration features, with buttons retry and continue.  Neither get anywhere.

I tried doing what you suggested by deleting file "Windows XP Mode.vsv"

When starting XP again I get the same error message, and after I stop the XP process I find the .vsv file that I deleted returned.

Any help is appreciated.

Dave

Thursday, July 21, 2011 4:52 AM
  • Sounds like the XP mode file is corrupt.

As soon as that window that comes up when starting a VM, hit <Shift>
    and <Esc> keys together, that's force it to the console so you can
    watch it boot and see what's actually happening.

Thursday, July 21, 2011 1:49 PM
  • The next day before I saw your response XP Mode started working.  No help from me.

Also before I tried XP Mode I saw that I can access one of my XP applications without XP mode by choosing Start>All Programs>Windows Virtual PC>Windows XP Mode Applications.   This can be very useful if I do not need the Full XP interface.   Question: is there a way to run the XP version of Windows Explorer using this technique.  I do not see it on the list, but can I put it there.

Dave

Sunday, July 24, 2011 3:42 AM
  • I had issue where no .vsv fie existed so apparently no issue however Integration features could not be enabled. Issue was the Card Read on USB - deselected the drives on that from the drives that are integrated and all is now good.
    Saturday, May 19, 2012 2:13 AM
  • The issue was traced to my memory card reader which is attached internally via USB.

This posed problems for integration as these drives were ticked to be shared between the
    main OS and XP mode in the settings of virtual machine.

(These settings are accessed by running Windows Virtual PC, right clicking on the XP Mode virtual
     machine and chosing settings.)

Whist sharing of drives works in general, sharing of USB devices is problematic. I guess this is
    why you normally have to manually attach and release them within XP mode, so that they are attached
    to only one machine at a time.

Therefore, before dumping your XP Mode and starting again, make sure you are not attempting to share
    USB devices. Uncheck any USB drives under Integration Features in the virtual machine settings. You
    may find that the automatic update will now work.

It is possible that the way these devices are handled has changed between the versions. An attempt
    is made to handle sharing, as when the drives are ticked, the USB2.0-CRW device is listed as shared in the USB menu,
    but it does not work in my installation and if you persist, the integration features will bail out
    and stop working.

On my installation, removing the ticks solves the problem completely and my new XP Mode installation
    is finally working under Windows 7 SP1.

Hallelujah Brother!

This integration features disabled problem has plagued me for months.  I tried all the other suggestions that I had run across to no avail.  I, too, have an integrated card reader hooked up internally.  Disabling the drives associated with it causes XP mode to work properly (albeit without those drives).  This is the first mention that I have seen that indicates card readers are a problem.  It would have been nice just to have XP mode automatically not map those drives when it encountered an error as opposed to totally abandoning ship....

Thanks for the fix!

Friday, June 8, 2012 6:19 PM
  • Bob, I'm having a similar problems to Meghan23 above.  Unfortunately, I don't quite understand your reply to her: 

What is the name of the file to delete?  What is the path to find this file (I couldn't find it)? 

Thanks.

Thursday, September 27, 2012 6:34 AM
  • Bob, I have read as much as I can find on this problem (Enabling Integration Features and having it remain enabled), and your responses are the most straight forward, complete and seem to have helped a number of others. So, I'm adding to this discussion, instead of starting a new discussion, so that I can get YOUR response.  

I am running Windows 7 Professional on a Dell Precision M6500 laptop with an Intel Core i7 processor and 8 Gb of memory.  When I first setup the laptop I installed Windows Virtual PC and XP Mode, after downloading from the Microsoft.com website.  While the installation went without an error, getting to use it was a major, and long problem.  I have one (very) old planner software app that I've been using since the mid 1980s. Being somewhat stubborn, I refused to change to a newer app. So, I installed the app under XP Mode (it doesn't run under Windows 7) and it worked fine.  I then tried to setup the printer and the Guest PCs drives (some USB).  I followed the Microsoft instructions and suggestions I found in forums.  I finally gave up and called and paid for Microsoft tech support.  Many weeks and we finally got it working - was able to print to my wireless printer from XP Mode and was able to backup my data to the Host PCs USB drives (I make three copies of the data on a daily basis, so I actually have 21 copies of the data after a week).  When we got it working I never had a problem with Enabling Integration Features, before it would disable Integration Features after I enabled them, repeatedly.  Then a Windows 7 upgrade hung - 8 hours and the PC hadn't shut down.  I powered off the PC and then powered back up.  I got a blue screen error about CPU being too hot and the PC shut down. It was no hotter than usual. Powered up again and all seemed fine, until I went to start XP Mode and my planner.  XP Mode was trashed, wouldn't start.  Tried to reinstall and still had the same problem.  So, another call to Microsoft Tech support and another fee. Interestingly, the fellow that I worked with this time as a level higher and knew the first tech I worked with.  A few days and XP Mode was back running and the environment was actually as it had been when the PC crashed (the VHD file was still there and had my original environment - settings, programs, printer and drive mappings - all in place, this file is in the same location as the VSV file).

Long winded background to my current, repeated problem. Integration Features will no longer stay enabled.  While I don't recall a "crash" or "hung" PC, my notes are all in that planner app in XP Mode and I can't get to it.  So, I uninstalled VPC and XPM and reinstalled from scratch. Reinstalled my planner app, configured and tested my printer and host drives (didn't map them, just access them from My Computer).  Suddenly (as I said, I can't recall anything going wrong to trigger the repeat of this problem) Integration Features will not enable.  I've deleted the VSV file and the problem still exists. Just "Shutdown" XP Mode and 50 Windows XP updates were installed.  Then installed 48 updates. It worked for one afternoon and evening. Booting the laptop this morning and Integration Features again is unstable. One more Windows update was installed.  Then I followed your suggested steps:

Delete the" Windows XP Mode.vsv" file in the folder

C:\users\[your user name]\appdata\microsoft\Windows Virtual PC\Virtual Machines.

Have you uninstalled, rebooted XP, and reinstalled the Integration Components?  All of this occurs in XP Mode not on Win7.

1. Uninstall the Integration Components in XP Mode from Add/remove programs

2. Reboot XP Mode

3. Reinstall the Integration Components in XP Mode from WVPC menu.

The laptop is also in the same Workgroup as the Host PC and all the other PCs on my LAN.

Any suggestions?

Where can I find the following folders from XP Mode on the Host PC:

C:\Documents and Settings\All users\Documents

C:\Documents and Settings\XPMUser\My Documents

I created folders in both with the backed up data and programs from my planner app and would like to have access to them from the Host PC.

I'm just about at the point of abandoning XP Mode and looking for an alternative Virtual Machine app, just using Outlook, or getting the Outlook app from the original software provider of my planner app.  All of these options are less than ideal, but Microsoft's XP Mode has also become less than ideal.

TIA
    Neil Cook

Saturday, May 25, 2013 5:48 PM
  • Hi Neil,

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, but I've been ill.

Do you have any kind of antivirus / firewall package in the XP Mode VM?  How about the host?  It sounds like you have something else that is effecting the VM.

>C:\Documents and Settings\All users\Documents
    >
    >C:\Documents and Settings\XPMUser\My Documents

The host cannot see the XP Mode hard drives directly, you would have to shutdown XP Mode and mount the hard drive on the host for it to see it, then you would need to dismount it to start XP Mode again.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 1:15 PM
  • Bob,

First, no need to apologize. Hope you are feeling better.

Antivirus: Host Norton 360, Guest (XP Mode) Microsoft Security Essentials and Windows Defender.  

I don't understand "The host cannot see the XP Mode hard drives directly," The hard drives are connected to the Host, not the Guest (XP Mode). "... you would have to shutdown XP Mode and mount the hard drives on the host for it to see it, then you would need to dismount it to start XP Mode again."  Can you explain? Or say differently?  

When I start the Host, all the HDD are "mounted" visible and accessible.  I use four of them to backup the data I use in XP Mode. One is an internal hard drive on the Host (E:) the other three are USB HDD attached to the Host.

Initially, when the Virtual Machine and XP Mode were setup and working, all of this worked as I expected.  The system crashed during a Windows upgrade and then I had problems, contacted Microsoft Tech Support and paid to have it fixed.  Since then it has only worked occasionally.  I've uninstalled and re installed Virtual Machine and XP Mode, deleted the VSV file and even renamed the VPCBACKUP file - from the current one to the one that existed when XP Mode worked after Tech Support worked on the system (it had a "1" in the name.  None of this has made a difference.

Neil Cook, NYC

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 6:27 PM
  • After attempting everything I could find that was suggested as a possible cause and cure, and getting back in touch with Microsoft Professional Technical Support and being promised a call back that I never received (twice!), I discovered what seems to be the solution to MY problem - keeping XP Mode Integration Features enabled.

My PC has a number of USB HDD attached and two internal HDD.  As the instructions under Settings, Tools, Integration Features, Drives says "If all drives are not shared, copying and pasting files or folders may not work."  My assumption was that all the drives listed should be checked. Tech Support said the same thing - check all the drives listed.  

In addition, the menu option USB has a list of all USB devices, including all my USB HDD attached to the Host PC. BTW, this was the only way to backup data from XP Mode when Integration Features were not enabled.  All the USB HDD listed used  to say "Detached" and I could "Attached" them.  

I attempted only checking the drives on the Host PC that I would want - all internal HDD - not any USB HDD attached to the Host PC. I Shut Down the Virtual PC and double checked the settings. Turned on the Virtual PC and XP Mode started.  As it was booting it said, Integration Features Disabled, then when the Boot was completed, Integration Features were enabled and the USB drives were now listed as shared.  They also appeared under My Computer and I could assess them for backup purposes. Cutting/Copying and Pasting between the Guest PC (XP Mode) and the Host PC worked, printing to my network printer worked and backing up to my USB HDD worked. My internal HDD on the Host PC is still not available, but I can live with that, I just backup to my USB HDD as usual, then go the the Host PC and copy from one of the Host USB HDD to the internal HDD.  That was last night.  This morning, I fully expected to be back where I was - not able to Enable Integration Features. BUT, they are now working.

I don't know if this will help anyone else, but it is additional information to consider.

Neil Cook, NYC

• Proposed as answer by Neil Cook Saturday, June 1, 2013 8:25 PM
    Saturday, June 1, 2013 8:25 PM
  • I had a Norton Antivirus update in XP Mode that required me to restart XP Mode. I noticed in the past anytime I had an update for NAV and I allowed Norton to do a restart that XPMode would always crash but if I started XPMode again it would always start up.  This time for the update I selected shut down and again XP Mode crashed but this time the Virtual PC would not restart. Got the message Windows Virtual PC has stopped working ...

So I followed you clear instructions above. Instead of deleting the" Windows XP Mode.vsv" file I had moved it to a temp folder.  With this file now gone from C:\users\[your user name]\appdata\microsoft\Windows Virtual PC\Virtual Machine I was able to start up XP Mode. Once XP Mode loaded I noticed in Explorer none of my drives in the Win7 environment were mapped. So I shutdown XP and then I put back the file " Windows XP Mode.vsv"  to  C:\users\[your user name]\appdata\microsoft\Windows Virtual PC\Virtual Machine  Once I powered up XP everything was MAPPED and seems okay. The only problem I now have is when using Firebox in Windows7 I can not print a web page and get the popup window stating "Windows XP Mode Could not enable Integration features".  Again this happens in Win7 mode from Firefox.  The weird thing is I can print documents in Win7 from MS Word, Excel, Adobe pdf etc but not from Firefox.  Any idea what it this cause and a fix?

Thanks in advance and you do a great job.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 6:52 PM
  • yes.... thankku   i  have tried the same and  found that the XP mode is working fine ...

Monday, February 22, 2016 5:18 AM