Downloading Windows 10 from DreamSpark Never Completes and I can not add my gmail account to Mail App RRS feed

• Question

1. I have access to my account on Microsoft DreamSpark through my institution as a teacher. I am user of this service from last few years. There was an option of Secure Download Manager (SDM) through sdk file which now does not appear in my account. It was good to download a software having resume capability. The absence of this software on Dreamspark is giving me the problem of  downloading Windows 10. The page e5.onthehub.com allows me to downloadWindows 10 Education 32/64-bit (English) but whenever I try to download it, it never completes. It is interrupted and then never resumes through Microsoft Edge (I already have Windows 10 upgrade), Internet Explorer 11 or even Internet download manager.

2. I am unable to add my gmail account to Mail App in my Windows 10 Upgrade which was quite possible with winodws 8.1. Whenever I try to add a gmail account it says it Can’t connect to the service with Error Code: 0x800c0005. I googled this error and tried the possible solutions but no success. I already have added my Hotmail and Yahoo accounts successfully.

• Edited by Daud_Ahmad Tuesday, August 18, 2015 9:35 PM
    Tuesday, August 18, 2015 9:32 PM