Error with UAG and Firefox RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm having two problems with the portal UAG when I try to connect with the browser Firefox .

I use the same workstation and same Firefox browser for my tests. I use the same script on my two platforms "UAG", but the behavior is different.

With my platform of production:
    Since Internet when I connect to the portal Forefront UAG with Internet Explorer (8) everything works, but with Firefox (3.5.9) I get the error "You cannot access this site due to an internal error.Try to access this site again in a few minutes. If the problem persists contact the site administrator".

With my platform of test:
    When I use a script customized (to check a key in the registry) with Internet Explorer (8) everything works, and with firefox I get the warning "Forefront uag endpoint components could not run on this computer, since the script signature could not be verified.etc..."
    The KB "http://support.microsoft.com/kb/981932" explains my second problem "You access a UAG 2010 server by using the Mozilla Firefox browser on a Windows operating system. However, endpoint detection fails when one or more custom detection scripts are defined by the UAG administrator".

I will try to recover the rollup package to see if that solves my problem on my platform of test.

I do not understand why I do not reproduced the same problem (with the same message) when I try to access the portal "UAG" of production from a firefox browser. Can you help me or give me ideas to solve these problems.

Best regards,
    David.
    Wednesday, June 23, 2010 2:55 PM

Answers

• As you said, David, the "could not run on this computer" issue is a known one, that will be resolved soon. I believe the issue you are seeing in the Production server is probably the same issue, but some networking difference makes it error out. I would suggest you wait for the official fix to be released, and if, after that, you still have an issue, re-post here with the exact details.
    Ben Ari
    Microsoft CSS IAG Support
    Sammamish, WA
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Tuesday, June 29, 2010 8:40 PM
    Tuesday, June 29, 2010 8:40 PM

All replies

• As you said, David, the "could not run on this computer" issue is a known one, that will be resolved soon. I believe the issue you are seeing in the Production server is probably the same issue, but some networking difference makes it error out. I would suggest you wait for the official fix to be released, and if, after that, you still have an issue, re-post here with the exact details.
    Ben Ari
    Microsoft CSS IAG Support
    Sammamish, WA
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Tuesday, June 29, 2010 8:40 PM
    Tuesday, June 29, 2010 8:40 PM
  • Yo Ben has this been resolved? I am running into a blank login page with TruVu when using FF 3.x???????
    Thursday, June 2, 2011 9:00 PM