none
How to show FTEs in an OData based report in project online? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I am creating a report that shows the workload of each of my resources within different projects. However, when i set up the report in excel using OData i get the work load in hours instead of FTEs. How do i get excel to show FTEs instead of hours? -preferrable without having to co any calculations myself...

Kind regards, 

Karen

Monday, September 19, 2016 7:13 AM

All replies

• Hi, 

I am creating a report that shows the workload of each of my resources within different projects. However, when i set up the report in excel using OData i get the work load in hours instead of FTEs. How do i get excel to show FTEs instead of hours? -preferrable without having to co any calculations myself...

Kind regards, 

Karen

Monday, September 19, 2016 7:11 AM
  • Odata doesn't have a concept of FTE... it's not project online specific. You're probably best off doing a calculation like dividing the hours by the number of hour's you'd consider count as an FTE. You probably put that under PWA Settings: Timesheet Settings and Defaults "The number of hours in a standard timesheet day is:"... however, I don't think you can pull that field through OData, so you're probably best off just typing it manually in the query.

Ian

• Proposed as answer by Erik van Hurck Sunday, November 13, 2016 6:54 PM
    Wednesday, November 9, 2016 8:57 PM