Checking reply mails against forwarded mails RRS feed

• Question

• Each day, i am forwarding around 60 emails to my subordinates, out of 60 forwarded mails, i want to check how many i got replies and how many i didnt get replies. If possible, i need to highlight in main page.. Can anyone suggest.
    Thursday, March 1, 2018 1:19 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I'm afraid there is no filter criteria available in Outlook to achieve the goal. The only thing we can do is to show the emails in Sent Items folder in conversation view, and distinguish the unreplied emails and replied email by clicking the arrow before the conversation. 

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, March 5, 2018 9:38 AM
    Friday, March 2, 2018 6:44 AM
  • Just wanted to say hi and check if there is anything that I can do for you on this problem. If so, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will be happy to help.

Best Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, March 16, 2018 9:47 AM