none
Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Question

• hey, im having problems with plugging in my mouse to any USB port, this just started around an hour ago. ive checked on the brand's website which carried no complaints on problems like this with the same mouse. tried pretty much everything, even looking it up on youtube and forums... Nothing has worked, worser still, i got it for christmas and its stopped working, ive looked though the device manager too. Please try and help me, if u can. I use Razer Naga Waith Red if that helps

thanks,

onyx

Saturday, January 3, 2015 9:44 PM

Answers

• Hi onyx,

This error means a device driver notified the operating system that the device failed. This circumstance can occur if the device hardware fails or if the device driver fails.

Have you tried to update the device driver for test?

Please follow this guide trying t resolve this issue:

Code 43: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc725873(v=ws.10).aspx

Karen Hu
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, January 5, 2015 3:20 AM

All replies

• Hi onyx,

This error means a device driver notified the operating system that the device failed. This circumstance can occur if the device hardware fails or if the device driver fails.

Have you tried to update the device driver for test?

Please follow this guide trying t resolve this issue:

Code 43: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc725873(v=ws.10).aspx

Karen Hu
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, January 5, 2015 3:20 AM
  • hey, im having problems with plugging in my mouse to any USB port, this just started around an hour ago. ive checked on the brand's website which carried no complaints on problems like this with the same mouse. tried pretty much everything, even looking it up on youtube and forums... Nothing has worked, worser still, i got it for christmas and its stopped working, ive looked though the device manager too. Please try and help me, if u can. I use Razer Naga Waith Red if that helps

thanks,

onyx

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

• Proposed as answer by nirob835 Sunday, November 12, 2017 8:56 PM
    Sunday, November 12, 2017 8:55 PM