none
Performance Point Reports from the IW 2010 Machine RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I’ve installed the IW machine (Informantion Worker 2010 Virtual Machine) from Microsoft and i found in the cooperate dashboard section has a very neat report that i wish to alter and use in my clients.

The reports are the Project By Department and Project Status Report.

I tracked it down to the performance point content list but when I do an edit to these reports, I can’t do anything. I’m a newbie in performance point but should there be a physical report file (.rdl) that is mapped to the performance point report?

A little help here from the experts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Wanna know how I got these scars? My boss was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one business day he goes off crazier than usual. The Project Manager gets a lawyer to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes a firing form to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious?" Comes at me with a firing form... "Why so serious?" He puts the form on the table... "Let's implement Project Server 2010!" And...

Wednesday, October 6, 2010 4:00 PM

Answers

• Found them :)

There is a list in the PWA site that contains all the reports.

Thanks anyway

Wanna know how I got these scars? My boss was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one business day he goes off crazier than usual. The Project Manager gets a lawyer to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes a firing form to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious?" Comes at me with a firing form... "Why so serious?" He puts the form on the table... "Let's implement Project Server 2010!" And...

• Marked as answer by Joao P. Costa Wednesday, October 6, 2010 4:12 PM
    Wednesday, October 6, 2010 4:12 PM