Movie Maker Speed Control RRS feed

• Question

• I have windows 7 with the new movie maker. I was playing around with it today trying to edit a movie, and I came across a problem. My movie maker does not have the video speed control application. I consulted some tutorials and found out that it is supposed to be under the edit tab. The adust speed tool is just not there. I was already beginning to miss the old movie maker and if I cannot find a solution to this problem fast I might have to download the older version. 
    Friday, December 24, 2010 9:03 PM

Answers

• First thing this is application compatibilty forum so you need to post this problem in respective forum.

in Edit menu there is an option for Speed you can select speed 0.125x, 0.25x, 0.5x, 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, ....

this will be visible after adding the video.

I hope this will solve your problem

मनोज कुमार जांगिड skype - jangid
    • Edited by Jangid Sunday, December 26, 2010 3:49 PM some correction
    • Proposed as answer by Jangid Sunday, December 26, 2010 3:50 PM
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Monday, December 27, 2010 1:49 AM
    Sunday, December 26, 2010 3:49 PM

All replies

• First thing this is application compatibilty forum so you need to post this problem in respective forum.

in Edit menu there is an option for Speed you can select speed 0.125x, 0.25x, 0.5x, 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, ....

this will be visible after adding the video.

I hope this will solve your problem

मनोज कुमार जांगिड skype - jangid
    • Edited by Jangid Sunday, December 26, 2010 3:49 PM some correction
    • Proposed as answer by Jangid Sunday, December 26, 2010 3:50 PM
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Monday, December 27, 2010 1:49 AM
    Sunday, December 26, 2010 3:49 PM
  • Use the Edit Menu Function
    Professional In Computing - Please Contact for Help. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Proposed as answer by Vishdafish Monday, December 27, 2010 12:48 AM
    Monday, December 27, 2010 12:48 AM