How to find which Text to Speech languages are installed on Windows server RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

When installing Skype server, at one point one can select languages to install, I gather these will be used for text to speech features.

Question:

• How can I find out which languages have already been installed ?
    • To install additional languages, is it enough to run the MSI packages that can be found in SKYPE server installation media  or is there anything else to do ?
      ex.
        \...\Setup\Speech\en-GB\MSSpeech_SR_en-GB_TELE.msi                                                          
        \...\Setup\Speech\en-GB\MSSpeech_TTS_en-GB_Hazel.msi

Thanks for your help,

Luca

Friday, October 13, 2017 3:23 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Thanks for your reply, actually my question was about Text-to-Speech.

In the meantime I found the answer, the information about the TTS languages installed can be found in the :

Control Panel / Programs .../ 

There one can see the languages installed.

Thanks

Luca

• Marked as answer by 1Luca Thursday, October 19, 2017 8:45 AM
    Thursday, October 19, 2017 8:45 AM

All replies

• Hi Luca,

If I understand it correctly, you want to find language like the following picture.

You could add a language to click the “add a language” in this page. Select the language that you want to add to the system, and click on the add button at the bottom afterwards.

Select download and install language pack under the language that you have added.

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, October 16, 2017 2:50 AM
  • Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, October 19, 2017 7:52 AM
  • Hello,

Thanks for your reply, actually my question was about Text-to-Speech.

In the meantime I found the answer, the information about the TTS languages installed can be found in the :

Control Panel / Programs .../ 

There one can see the languages installed.

Thanks

Luca

• Marked as answer by 1Luca Thursday, October 19, 2017 8:45 AM
    Thursday, October 19, 2017 8:45 AM