none
Windows 8.1 Update Error 800736B3 RRS feed

• Question

• after upgrading from windows 8 to windows 8.1 this error code : 800736B3 appears while installing updates 

is there any solution without recover the windows please help me urgently

• Moved by Marvin_Guo Friday, December 13, 2013 6:28 AM
    Thursday, December 12, 2013 12:09 AM

Answers

• Hi Guys,
    I am afraid that this forum is not a correct forum for this issue. Since this forum is discuss about the Windows form development .  In my opinion, it is an issue regarding windows system 8.1. I suggested you to post this thread to microsoft-answer Windows 8.1
    Have a nice time!
    Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, December 13, 2013 6:27 AM

All replies

• Hi Guys,
    I am afraid that this forum is not a correct forum for this issue. Since this forum is discuss about the Windows form development .  In my opinion, it is an issue regarding windows system 8.1. I suggested you to post this thread to microsoft-answer Windows 8.1
    Have a nice time!
    Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, December 13, 2013 6:27 AM
  • Karl,

This response is terrible.  Rather than address a problem you tell someone that this isn't the right place to post. How about doing your job and addressing a concern?  Error message 80076B3 has no support in the microsoft help so users are banished to google and attempt to fix on their own.  Typical Microsoft approach.  WHY DONT YOU TRY ADDRESSING CONCERNS AND FIXING PROBLEMS?????????????

Thursday, November 20, 2014 4:53 AM