none
SBS 2003 / Exchange server email help please

Question

• Good evening,

This may be very basic stuff but please bear with me as I'm in no way a network admin in my usual role!

We still (yes, please just accept it!) run SBS 2003 with Exchange server for our emails. "sales@" emails come in to the server and get automatically forwarded to the 2 single user email addresses in our office via a distribution list and we have our individual email addresses on Outlook set up as the Exchange server rather than POP accounts.

We are likely to lose the server for a few days and I want to be able to get the sales@ emails on my phone so we can act on them as necessary. For the life of me I cannot remember the password to the sales@ address and can only reset it rather than have our ISP tell me it so I can set it up on my phone.

Looking in the server admin area on SBS 2003 I cannot find anywhere where I can update the password for the sales@ emails so am reluctant to reset it via our ISP as this would completely screw things up me if I am unable to find where to put a new password in on the Exchange Server settings.

Any help with this situation would be most gratefully received.

Dave

Thursday, March 14, 2019 7:17 PM

All replies