none
Facebook; Power Query access to Linked Pages RRS feed

• Question

• Hello-

I have my own personal Facebook page and a company fanpage.     I'd like to be able to query my fanpage but haven't gotten that to work (whereas querying my personal page works fine).    Same login credentials of course.    For instance, if I try to query "feed" of my fanpage (using its username or ID), I get an "unknown error".      Furthermore, unlike some other apps which show up on my Facebook personal page as being able to access multiple pages, the PowerQuery app doesn't show that it's able to access anything other than my personal page.

What am I doing wrong-  how can I get PowerrQuery to access my business/fanpage?

Thank you much-

Neil

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 3:23 PM

Answers

• Hi Neil,

You should be able to connect to your business/fanpage either using the page name (you'll see it in the URL when you navigate to your page) or using the Page ID (located in the Page Settings). I would try initially leaving the connection option as "none", which will allow you to see top level statistics about your page and also allow you to navigate into a specific connection if interested. The screenshot below shows how I've connected to the Power Query Facebook page using our connector.

Thanks,

Theresa

Thursday, January 16, 2014 12:24 AM
    Owner