Automatically create a user profile in Outlook 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Good afternoon.
    I set up a procedure to automatically create a profile for an Outlook 2013 user in a domain environment.
    I'm using ZeroConfigExchange and it works fine. But when the user first starts Outlook 2013, he needs to specify the profile name, after the user has entered a random profile name, all other settings are automatically set.

Tell me how to make it so that Outlook does not require the name of the new profile when it was first run. I would like to have a profile for all employees who for the first time run Outlook called Default Profile
    Thursday, April 5, 2018 10:41 AM

All replies

• Hi TopchievDA,

Based on my knowledge, this is an expected that after implementing ZCE, users can enter a profile name to create a new profile without using the new account wizard. I did much research on your question but cannot find a way to realize this requirement. 

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, April 6, 2018 10:53 AM