none
Youtube.. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello , I have a probleme with google chrome , since i install , i have big problems to listen , to watch video on youtube ...It moves slowly  and the frame is big...

I understand that is from adobe flash player..help me..

Wednesday, December 4, 2013 6:01 PM

Answers

• Google chrome nor adobe flash are Microsoft products.  Maybe you should ask on a google forum?

Secondly, Server, by default, is not configured to provide the best performance to desktop applications.  You would have to change the performance setting if you want to use a server as a desktop.  And do you have the right video driver?  Default video driver for server is pretty weak.  Lots of possible issues.

.:|:.:|:. tim

Thursday, December 5, 2013 1:00 AM

All replies

• Google chrome nor adobe flash are Microsoft products.  Maybe you should ask on a google forum?

Secondly, Server, by default, is not configured to provide the best performance to desktop applications.  You would have to change the performance setting if you want to use a server as a desktop.  And do you have the right video driver?  Default video driver for server is pretty weak.  Lots of possible issues.

.:|:.:|:. tim

Thursday, December 5, 2013 1:00 AM
  • Ok thanks , but where is the topic when i can post on google chrome forum ?
    Thursday, December 5, 2013 11:10 AM
  • seems you can ask: when use google chrome, have big problems to listen and to watch video on youtube...

Best,

Howtodo

Thursday, December 5, 2013 3:40 PM
  • I try download link http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/
    Saturday, August 16, 2014 12:22 PM