MICROSOFT OUTLOOK RRS feed

• Question

• I HAVE FOLLOWING PROBLEM IN MY OUTLOOK 2010. PLEASE HELP TO RE-OPEN THE SAME.

it shows that- cannot start Microsoft outlook. cannot open the outlook window. the set of folder cannot be opened. the attempt to log on to Microsoft Exchange has failed.

Saturday, March 9, 2019 7:51 AM

All replies

• Hello Antu

Please check the links below for quickly fix your problem.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/ie/en-US/57c4a613-f99b-492b-9b9f-88a129f2ec2e/cannot-start-microsoft-outlook-cannot-open-the-outlook-window-the-set-of-folders-cannot-be-opened?forum=exchangesvrclients

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/cannot-start-microsoft-outlook-cannot-open-the/23051c1e-d2dc-4e31-850a-8439f31217b7

Mark it as answer if your question has solved. MCT Regional Lead. x2 MCSE-MCSA Exchange Server & Windows Server

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, March 11, 2019 2:51 AM
    Saturday, March 9, 2019 8:04 AM
  • Hi ANTU PATRA,

How is everything going on with this issue? Can you open Outlook correctly

I’m wondering if the replies above are helpful to you. If you need further help, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, March 11, 2019 2:51 AM
  • Hi ANTU PATRA,

Are there any updates with this issue?

If you still have issues opening Outlook, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 5:50 AM