Calendar view not showing items this week. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

SharePoint 2007 version 12.0.0.6421

I have a calendar with a custom list for events.  Just new columns, and fields in the 'new' form.  All is good.  Except this week, none of the 40 events that I have listed this week show up in the 'March' month calendar view.   If I switch to April I see all the events in this week of March.

Thanks for reading.    

@Elwha101

• Edited by Mike Walsh FIN Wednesday, March 30, 2011 6:21 AM Ask ONE question per thread. Second question removed. Post it as a new thread with a new title and possibly in a different forum if it is customization for instance
    Tuesday, March 29, 2011 9:52 PM

Answers

• Hi Elwha

Thanks for your post.

Here is the summary issue as I understand.

You have created calendar list to store the events. There are 40 events in the last week (March 27<sup>th</sup> – April 2<sup>nd</sup> ) of the March month, for example  March 27<sup>th</sup>, March 28<sup>th</sup>.  The last week of the March is shown both on March month view and April month view in SharePoint calendar list. but now, the event list only be shown on the April month view in your server. Am I right?

I can view the events both in March and April month view in my server.

1.       Have you tried to delete the “temporary Internet files” from you IE browser?

2.       Try to create a new calendar and add events to it, then check whether it works or not.

3.       It’ll be better if you can give me the details to reproduce the issue.

Thanks,

Wayne

TechNet Subscriber Support in forum

If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by KeFang Chen Monday, April 4, 2011 4:33 AM
    Thursday, March 31, 2011 1:36 AM

All replies

• Hi Elwha

Thanks for your post.

Here is the summary issue as I understand.

You have created calendar list to store the events. There are 40 events in the last week (March 27<sup>th</sup> – April 2<sup>nd</sup> ) of the March month, for example  March 27<sup>th</sup>, March 28<sup>th</sup>.  The last week of the March is shown both on March month view and April month view in SharePoint calendar list. but now, the event list only be shown on the April month view in your server. Am I right?

I can view the events both in March and April month view in my server.

1.       Have you tried to delete the “temporary Internet files” from you IE browser?

2.       Try to create a new calendar and add events to it, then check whether it works or not.

3.       It’ll be better if you can give me the details to reproduce the issue.

Thanks,

Wayne

TechNet Subscriber Support in forum

If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by KeFang Chen Monday, April 4, 2011 4:33 AM
    Thursday, March 31, 2011 1:36 AM
  • We deleted the temp files - Nothing

We created a new calendar with events, they showed up fine.

We are going to skip this for now the calendar is fairly custom and generally this issue is minor.. and its Friday, and April First and we are not looking at the march month view. 

Thanks for your help.

@Elwha101
    Friday, April 1, 2011 5:48 PM