Calendar not showing RRS feed

• Question

• I have an MS Office 2016 365 account, and the calendar function was working fine.  when I would accepted meeting requests they would appear on the calendar page.  I recently subscribed to a calendar for one of my son's sports teams, and now that is the only one that shows up, however the meeting do appear in the to-do panel (I have checked that I want the calendar to appear.  how do I get those meetings to show up in the main calendar again?
    • Moved by Steve Fan Friday, June 9, 2017 2:22 AM Move to dedicated Outlook forum
    Wednesday, May 31, 2017 5:50 PM

All replies

• Hi,

From the description, you mean that you cannot see your primary calendar on the left pane when going to Calendar navigation pane? If this is the case, I'd recommend you try starting Outlook with the /resetfolders command and then see if the calendar is visible now. This command restores missing folders at the default delivery location. To do this, exit Outlook, press Windows key + R to open the Run command, type outlook /resetfolders and press Enter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 1, 2017 9:19 AM
  • Thanks - this did help in that now I can see "My Calendar" but the meetings I had accepted are still not showing up anywhere; now they are not even in the to do panel...
    Thursday, June 1, 2017 11:45 AM
  • What if we try doing a searching for the meeting items in your Outlook? 

Do you have any filter set on the primary calendar? We may try to select the calendar, and go to View tab, click Reset View button and then see whether you can see the meetings now.

Besides, we may also try to logon to OWA and see if you can see these meeting items in the calendar.

Please let me know the result.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, June 12, 2017 9:32 AM
    Friday, June 2, 2017 9:46 AM