none
Coonect from another domain RRS feed

• Question

• Hi sorry from my questtaion . I have trouble with connect to exchange mailbox in the another forest,domain . I have old domain with mailboxes . The domain is 2003 mode . From anothe domain with 2008r2 native mode i have open mailbox from 2003 domain . I am still not autheticate , and popup window with enter credentional .. Betwen forest is trust and in the mailbox is set full control for user from another forest ...

thanx

Falcon

Thursday, July 25, 2013 7:40 PM

All replies

• Have you verified the trust relationship is working between the 2 domains?   How are the mailboxes set up?  Are they set up as linked mailboxes?

Jim McBee - MVP, MCT, MCSE Using Exchange since the v4.0 beta in 1995 - Blog http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 25, 2013 8:00 PM
  • hi,

the mailbox is mapped to user and with user and computers I set full control to user from another domain .. . 

Hi today I experiment with this trouble and :

I have 3 forest . Bettwen forest is trust

forest (a) 2003 domain level

forest (b) 2003 domain level

forest (c) 2008 domain level

In the forest (b) i have exchange 2003 . I set in the mailbox full permission for user from forest (a) and forest (c)   . If I connect to mailbox from forest (a) the connection is succesfull . If I try connect from forest (c) the outlook repeat authentication request :( and no connect to mailbox ...

Falcon

• Edited by Marek G_ Friday, July 26, 2013 5:43 PM doplneni
    Thursday, July 25, 2013 8:19 PM
  • Hi,

I want to know whether the firewall between the Forest B and C support the NTLM authentication.

Thanks

Mavis

Monday, July 29, 2013 1:25 AM
  • firewal  is microsoft and ON . I try disable it , but authentication still failed

Falcon

Monday, July 29, 2013 10:18 AM