I am Getting Event Id 9, 39 and 129 On Win Server 2008 Enterprises RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Experts,

Last two days I got a Dell Error 2022 which was associated with Raid Controller, I replaced it with the same controller from another server, now I get event id 9, 39 and 129, just today morning I found blue screen on my server. But after I restart the server it works with those event id's, the descriptions:

==========

The description for Event ID 129 from source iScsiPrt cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\RaidPort3

the message resource is present but the message is not found in the string/message table

===========

event id 9

Target did not respond in time for a SCSI request. The CDB is given in the dump data.

===========

event id 39

Initiator sent a task management command to reset the target. The target name is given in the dump data.

PLEASE I NEED HELP ON THIS ISSUE, HOW TO SOLVE IT. I AM USING WINDOWS SERVER 2008 ENTERPRISES FOR ACTIVE DIRECTORY, DHCP AND DNS SERVICES.....

Wednesday, November 6, 2013 6:34 AM

Answers