Virtualize SQL Server Console RRS feed

• Question

• Trying to AppV sql 2008 management console.

It seems to create the package fine but will not launch after being published.

Any help is appreciated

Dave Kozlowski

Friday, January 17, 2014 2:44 PM

Answers

All replies

• What version of App-V?

What version of Windows?

What steps did you follow to sequence the Management Studio?

What is the outcome from a ProcMon trace?

See these articles:

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my employer, Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Twitter: @stealthpuppy | Blog: stealthpuppy.com | The Definitive Guide to Delivering Microsoft Office with App-V

Friday, January 17, 2014 10:37 PM
  • Still need some assistance

We are using Appv 5

Followed the normal steps to sequence an app.  I haven't seen any instructions specific for this issue.

At the end I get a dcom error.  Not sure where to go next.

Thanks

Dave

Dave Kozlowski

Thursday, January 23, 2014 12:49 PM
  • Hello,

If you follow the recipes which are linked above they will most likely resolve your issue. If they do not, perhaps you can share more about your specific Environment, the specific steps you took while following the recipe and provide details about the error? It would to also answer the questions given by Aaron Parker - such as what version of Windows you Sequencing on, and what the target platform is....

Nicke Källén | The Knack| Twitter: @Znackattack

Thursday, January 23, 2014 5:41 PM