none
DPM 2016 with Azure Online - Reporting RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I'm sending some of my DPM backups to an Azure Recovery Vault which is working great. However, what I would really like to do is get some reporting so that I can better plan for billing. I expected there to be a report in DPM, but the only one listed is for tape (really....tape....).

Is there a report available somewhere either in DPM or Azure to show data like the amount of data backed up nightly...or anything other than the total usage?

Thanks!

• Moved by Sandeep BR Thursday, April 12, 2018 1:11 PM Better Suited Here
    Monday, February 20, 2017 2:42 PM

All replies

• You can monitor a single DPM server from the DPM Administrator console, multiple DPM servers from the Central Console, or monitor DPM activity with Operations Manager.  

You use the Dashboard to get a quick overview of the state of your Data Protection Manager (DPM) backups in Windows Azure Backup. The Dashboard provides a centralized gateway to view servers protected by backup vaults, as follows:

• Usage Overview shows how you are using the backup vault. You can select a  vault and see how much storage is being consumed by the vault, versus the amount of storage provided by your subscription. You can also see the  number of servers registered to the vault.
    • Quick Glance displays crucial configuration information about the backup vault. It tells you    whether the vault is online, which certificate is assigned to it, when the  certificate expires, the geographic location of the storage servers, and subscription details for the service.

If you have any questions regarding to Billing, you can Contact here.
    Tuesday, February 21, 2017 10:17 AM
  • I have the same question, how can I report on successful cloud backup? Can I run a custom report, SQL query etc?
    Tuesday, April 10, 2018 4:50 PM