No meetings showing up in skype4b RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have one user in our domain who does not see any meetings showing up in his skype for business clients (Mac and iOS). Only "You have no meetings today."

For all other 49 users with Mac, PC, iOS, Android and WM everything is fine.

It is a complete on premise environment of exchange 2013 and S4B 2015 with all the newest patches available, everything's done via autodiscover and it's working fast and reliable.

We tried to clean uninstall and reinstalled the clients, too. OWA, Outlook (Mac and iOS) ist working as expected. Everyone else can see the availability / status of that special user.

Any ideas?

thanx - Chris

Thursday, January 5, 2017 4:22 PM

Answers

• Hi gpf0815,

Welcome to post in our forum.

Because the issue only appeared on the specific user in your environment, so based on my understanding, there is no issue with SFB server side.

So we suggest you compare user attributes in AD between the affected user and other normal users.
    Moreover, you could use another normal computer test if there is the same issue.

Hope this reply is helpful to you.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by gpf0815 Wednesday, January 11, 2017 2:55 PM
    Friday, January 6, 2017 2:16 AM

All replies

• Hi gpf0815,

Welcome to post in our forum.

Because the issue only appeared on the specific user in your environment, so based on my understanding, there is no issue with SFB server side.

So we suggest you compare user attributes in AD between the affected user and other normal users.
    Moreover, you could use another normal computer test if there is the same issue.

Hope this reply is helpful to you.

Regards,

Alice Wang

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by gpf0815 Wednesday, January 11, 2017 2:55 PM
    Friday, January 6, 2017 2:16 AM
  • This special user has had a primary SMTP-address which differed from his SIP-address and from the UPN, too.

Changing his SMTP-address did the trick.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 2:58 PM
  • Hello,

Having a similar Problem, this thread seemed closest to the issue i am having.

Skype meetings and status for one of my accounts Show up when you sign into Skype on other computers, but not the one i need it on (lets call it computer A). If I sign into Skype on computer A with my account my meetings wont show up either. But all accounts will show meetings as long as they are not on computer A.

The exact problem is on Computer A, Upcoming meetings do not display and status does not change based on calendar, for any account signed into Skype4B on Computer A.

Bellow is what i have tried thus far.

I deleted the local accounts from Here %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook then re-entered credentials.

Reinstalled Skype4B 2016.

Verified in settings, under personal, that all Exchange and outlook integration were active. 

Like I said The account works fine in syncing meetings with Skype on all other machines just not the one i need it on.

oh forgot to mention, system is an Inspiron with i3 integrated graphics and 8 Gb ram

Thursday, February 2, 2017 2:16 PM
  • Hi gpf0815,

Thanks for your sharing, it will help other who has the similar issue.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Tuesday, February 7, 2017 8:26 AM
  • Hi taillessdig51,

In order to avoid confusion and keep track of troubleshooting steps, we usually troubleshoot one issue per thread in order to find a resolution efficiently. Concerning your other question, we suggest you create a new post in our forum.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Tuesday, February 7, 2017 8:27 AM