VBA plugin issue in Win 7 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

We have a VBA plugin used in Autocad.This plugin works fine in windows xp and windows 2003 server(64bit) but it fails on Win7(64bit) machine.
    Error is that the pop up window which is MODAL and which should in front is coming in background in case of Win7(64 bit.)
    If somebody have any information about this or any way around, please let me know.
    I can share any more details if required.

Cheers
    Thompson
    Tuesday, October 4, 2011 4:56 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Maybe this plugin is not compatible with Windows 7 and new version of IE. I suggest you to contact Autodesk for help.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Juke Chou Wednesday, October 26, 2011 3:19 AM
    Tuesday, October 11, 2011 9:09 AM
  • Hi Thompson,

can you specify the employed Autocad version? Is a supported version? To verify which version are supported on Windows 7 please see http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS14056350

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Juke Chou Wednesday, October 26, 2011 3:20 AM
    Thursday, October 20, 2011 9:57 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Maybe this plugin is not compatible with Windows 7 and new version of IE. I suggest you to contact Autodesk for help.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Juke Chou Wednesday, October 26, 2011 3:19 AM
    Tuesday, October 11, 2011 9:09 AM
  • Hi Thompson,

can you specify the employed Autocad version? Is a supported version? To verify which version are supported on Windows 7 please see http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS14056350

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Juke Chou Wednesday, October 26, 2011 3:20 AM
    Thursday, October 20, 2011 9:57 AM