none
PWA Site Path RRS feed

All replies

• Yes, you can. Basically you have just follow the syntax and use names as desired.

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, June 20, 2013 1:05 AM
  • Hi

How do I follow the syntax based on the link provided, can you show me an example?

Thank you

Thursday, June 20, 2013 7:51 AM
  • That specific syntax in that article is around turning the PWA features on in an EXISTING site collection, check out http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj200306.aspx for creating a new PWA instance (that you can easily name) ivia powershell.

Alex Burton
    www.epmsource.com | Twitter
    Project Server TechCenter | Project Developer Center | Project Server Help | Project Product Page

Thursday, June 20, 2013 10:17 AM
  • Hi

So I think my article covers that link you have put there anyway, as that link you have put, says you need to do my link first?

The PWA site seems to load ok, however the provisioning screen (namely "Project Site Path" field) only shows a "/" rather than "/PWA"

So something doesn't feel right.

Thursday, June 20, 2013 1:19 PM
  • Using these steps for example, the project sites, don't have the PWA bit in them. Even though the site URL has PWA when loading it, clearly it isn't right using these steps.
    Thursday, June 20, 2013 4:21 PM
  • Does anyone know or can help? I still cannot find away to use a the Project Site Path via powershell, e.g.  as mentioned project sites don't have PWA in the URL, nor does the project site provisioning section.

I have used microsofts powershell scripts with no joy.

Monday, June 24, 2013 8:24 AM
  • Hi John,

I think we need to step back and understand what's your end goal. Since both the articles are about adding PWA to existing site collection.

Could you please elaborate your requirement, we might need to achieve your goal using different path.

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, June 24, 2013 6:01 PM