My Microsoft Outlook 2013 unable to search email. Please help !!! RRS feed

• Question

• I having issue with my Microsoft Outlook 2013.When I paste/key in any keyword in the search bar and hit enter, you can see the loading dot icon but still there is no result return and keep on searching forever. I have tried to googled and used all the solution from Microsoft forum but still unable to fix it. Please help !! This is affected my daily work since 1 months ago. 

Thursday, October 19, 2017 5:56 AM

All replies

• Hi Raiden,

Before going further, could you please tell us which methods you have tried so far then we and our community members can help you better?
    What's the detailed build number of your Office and Windows system? Please try check for and install all the available updates for both Office an Windows to check the result.

If the issue persists and you are using an Exchange account, please try switching between cached mode and online mode  to check if there is any difference in the search results.

Besides, please try following the instructions in this article to rebuild the Instant Search catalog and see if the issue can be fixed.

Any findings, please post back at ease.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 20, 2017 3:02 AM