none
Couldn't not find walookupdbs in WebAnalyzer config RRS feed

  • Question

  • When I start to full crawl, I get this error message:

    \\server.net\somedirectory\somefile.someext

    The Content Plugin received a "Processing Error" response from the backend server for the item. ( ERROR: PreProcessBatch failure in processor WAAttributeLookup. Traceback (most recent call last): \\ File "AttributeLookup.py", line 137, in NewPreProcessBatch \\ File "AttributeLookup.py", line 73, in get_settings \\ Exception: Couldn't not find walookupdbs in WebAnalyzer config \\ [17] )

    How can I fix this problem?


    Tuesday, March 6, 2012 2:37 PM

Answers

  • I've looked into this a bit further.  There is a file on a FAST node(probably Admin node) in %FASTSEARCH\etc called waconfig.xml.  I believe that this is where we get the walookupdb info that would cause this exception to be raised.  Take a look at this file now and see what the value for:

         <attrib name="walookupdbs" type="list">

    It should now point to your node2.arge.net.  It's possible this was not initially correct when you had it on node1.arge.net....maybe somehow the file was corrupted or the value for this attribute was incorrect(don't know how that would happen).  I guess one way to test would be to change this value to something incorrect and see whether you can get the same exact exception, if you want to get to the root cause.


    Igor Veytskin



    Tuesday, March 6, 2012 9:56 PM
    Moderator

All replies

  • Is this a brand new install, has it worked previously?

    It sounds like you may have some issues with how you've configured your webanalyzer and its components, could you paste the portion of your deployment.xml that deals with the webanalyzer componets? 

    Particularly, things like having:  lookup-db="true"


    Igor Veytskin

    Tuesday, March 6, 2012 3:10 PM
    Moderator
  • Thanks for reply,

    Yes it is a brand new install. And here is deployment.xml:

            <host name="node1.arge.net">
    		<admin />
    		<indexing-dispatcher />
    		<content-distributor />
    		<document-processor processes="2" />
    		<webanalyzer server="true" link-processing="true" lookup-db="true" />
    		<searchengine row="0" column="0" />
    		<query />
    	</host>
    
    	<host name="node2.arge.net">
    		<document-processor processes="2" />
    		<searchengine row="1" column="0" />
    		<query />
    	</host>
    
    	<searchcluster>
    		<row id="0" index="primary" search="true" />
    		<row id="1" index="none" search="true" />
    	</searchcluster>

    lookup-db is true because I get this depoloyment.xml from installing tutorial. I don't know exactly what is this. I'm using FAST only for crawling smb file shares.

    Tuesday, March 6, 2012 3:41 PM
  • I moved webanalyzer implementation to node2(non-admin server) and I called Set-FASTSearchConfiguration command from shell. Now the webanalyzer is working only on node2 and this error was disappeared. Why isn't working on node1(admin server)?
    Tuesday, March 6, 2012 8:32 PM
  • I've looked into this a bit further.  There is a file on a FAST node(probably Admin node) in %FASTSEARCH\etc called waconfig.xml.  I believe that this is where we get the walookupdb info that would cause this exception to be raised.  Take a look at this file now and see what the value for:

         <attrib name="walookupdbs" type="list">

    It should now point to your node2.arge.net.  It's possible this was not initially correct when you had it on node1.arge.net....maybe somehow the file was corrupted or the value for this attribute was incorrect(don't know how that would happen).  I guess one way to test would be to change this value to something incorrect and see whether you can get the same exact exception, if you want to get to the root cause.


    Igor Veytskin



    Tuesday, March 6, 2012 9:56 PM
    Moderator