none
Problem with List Workflow using sharepoint designer 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• I have configure sharepoint server 2019 and sharepoint designer 2013. and created one list workflow with sharepoint designer 2013.

I am facing problem with list workflow that i have associated with one custome list in my site. after publishing the workflow I an able to get the new column of workflow in the list but not able to find stage name in it as a link from which i can navigate. I have done all the settings like tick on "Start workflow when an item is created" and other but still facing the same issue.

please do the needful.

Monday, July 22, 2019 1:10 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What would the workflow column show if you run a workflow? Please share the screenshot if possible.

Besides, make sure format URL as hyperlink in the column setting. Like this:

Best Regards,

Michael Han

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 8:41 AM
  • Sorry but not able to attach images.. but My stage:1 name in workflow is "waiting for HOD approval" so i did'nt find that link below column header of workfow to navigate in list. 
    Tuesday, July 23, 2019 9:00 AM
  • Hi,

You could click the workflows in the ribbon to check the workflow details.

Best Regards,

Michael Han

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 9:54 AM
  • Hi,

Is there anything to update? 

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if it helps. 

Have a nice day!

Best Regards, 

Michael Han 

Monday, July 29, 2019 2:16 AM