none
Account Setup for Project 2010 to Project Server Not Completing RRS feed

• Question

• My company has been setup on Project Server for a couple of years with individuals being able to follow the standard steps to connect project professional to project server, but I have one user who is having issues that I can'f figure out.

She opens project professiona dn clicks on Manage Accounts, clicks on Add and enters the account name and URL in the Account Propeorties window, but can not select the OK button to complete the process.  It just isn't available to be selected. 

We've tried selecting the new account as a default and not having it as the default.  We've reviewed her PC to ensure nothing else is interferring but didn't see anything obvious.  Has anyone else encountered this issue?  Any suggestions on what to look at?

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.

Joanna

Monday, March 9, 2015 3:40 PM

All replies

• Hi Joanna,

Do you mean that the OK button I highlighted below has disappeared? Or is greyed out? I've never seen such as issue. Can you share a screenshot? What does the URL you are entering look like? Have you tried repairing Project Pro or even removing it and installing it again?

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

Monday, March 9, 2015 4:28 PM