none
Protected Mode Settings RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, 

We are currently using Click-Once to deploy our software and it seems like Protected Mode is blocking our .application from running.

I was curious what settings "Protected Mode" actually changes for the block to occur?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 6:18 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Click HERE to read article related to it. I hope it will help you to solve your problem. For more questions feel free to reply back.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 6:24 PM
  • Hello,

The article doesn't tell me which settings Protected Mode actually changes.  It just says it stops malware.

What settings does it change if any?

• Edited by DPhares Wednesday, September 3, 2014 10:31 PM
    Wednesday, September 3, 2014 10:31 PM
  • Hello,

The article doesn't tell me which settings Protected Mode actually changes.  It just says it stops malware.

What settings does it change if any?

Can you explain it more clearly ? I am not able to understand what you want exactly.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, September 4, 2014 5:27 PM