none
Project Essentials purchase RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!

I am not sure if this has been answered. I apologize if it has been. 

We currently have deployed Project Premium (10 Licenses)  and are looking to purchase Essentials as well. The site says we have to have Pro or Premium to get access to Essentials. Is there a ratio or limit of Essentials to Pro/Premium purchases? Or you just need one license of Pro/Premium and can buy Essentials to you are blue in the face?

Thanks.

Thursday, February 1, 2018 9:00 PM

Answers

All replies

• overloadu,

This isn't the best place for your specific question since this forum is "manned" by volunteers who do not work for nor are associated with Microsoft. I suggest you read your license agreement where that type of information is normally spelled out, or you can re-post to the following forum, which does have Microsoft personnel as regular responders.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_project?sort=lastreplydate&dir=desc&tab=threads&status=all&mod=&modAge=&advFil=&postedAfter=&postedBefore=&threadType=all&tm=1473559305439

John

Thursday, February 1, 2018 9:43 PM
  • You need on pro or premium licence in order to create a PWA instance, and then you can buy as many essentials as you like.

Ben Howard [MVP] | web | blog | book | downloads | P2O

• Marked as answer by overloadu Friday, February 2, 2018 3:29 PM
    Thursday, February 1, 2018 10:07 PM
  • Thanks!
    Friday, February 2, 2018 3:29 PM
  • overloadu,

This isn't the best place for your specific question since this forum is "manned" by volunteers who do not work for nor are associated with Microsoft. I suggest you read your license agreement where that type of information is normally spelled out, or you can re-post to the following forum, which does have Microsoft personnel as regular responders.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_project?sort=lastreplydate&dir=desc&tab=threads&status=all&mod=&modAge=&advFil=&postedAfter=&postedBefore=&threadType=all&tm=1473559305439

John

Thanks for the link, did not really resolve my query. I understand this is manned by volunteers, it is why I posted here in hopes to get an end user or purchasers experience.

Thaks for replying non the less.

Friday, February 2, 2018 3:33 PM